Sunday, November 13, 2011

Challenge #9 Dies, Spellbinders, Sizzix and Cricut

Marching on to this week. Time to pull out those dies and cartridges...gather them together so they are in one spot and at least out of the package!  My Sizzix and Big Shot dies are organized alphabetically in 2 of my little white drawers just under my Big shot. (They were in a unit that hung on my wall upstairs but I didn't want things on my wall in my new scrapping space. An awesome unit but I just can't bring myself to get rid of it yet even though I am not using it)  My Cricut cartridges are in a binder type thing designed specifically for Cricut cartridges and my Spellbinders I have taken out of the  box and organized them in a CD cartridge case.  I just cut a little magnetic strip and adhered that to the CD box and as Spellbinders are all metal they nest quite nicely on that metal strip so I can open the box without losing any of them.  They too have a little white drawer of their own.  How about you?  We should be just about done organizing in the product department.  Next week, we will be packing for a crop.  That worked out great as I am on the road next weekend to Minnesota to attend Julie J's crop!  Can't wait!



This is the Cricut Storage binder that I mentioned that I use to store my Cricut cartidges.  I found it at Containyacrafts.com.  Love it and it is very portable too!




Spellbinder Storage....in a CD case.

No comments:

Post a Comment