Sunday, September 5, 2010

3 Heritage Title Pages Done!

The Fettkether Family Heritage Album (Greg's side)


The Hare Family Heritage Album (My side)


                The King Family Heritage Album (My side)




I have been working really hard this past week to complete these
three Heritage Album title pages.  I still have the Corkery title page
left to do.  Rest assured that it is in the works!  I will still have
something to work on at Heritage Club on Wednesday night.
I have been adding some paper quilling to some of these and I
think that I am hooked.  Oh no,  a new addiction! 
I knew thatit would be nearly impossible to complete 4 pages
that night, so I worked to get at least 3 of them done. I wanted to
 have a permanant place to put my layouts as I made them so
 that they would stay nice.  Hope you enjoy these.  Any
 questions...feel free to leave a comment or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment