Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gratitude Friday
















Each Friday's post will be part of my 2010 gratitude project, an effort to be more aware of and grateful for the blessings in my life. Okay, I know, it's not officially Friday, but this would have been Friday's post if I could have figured out how to run my Photoshop Elements 8 in time!  It's also an effort to keep up and learn more on the "Digi" part of scrap booking.  I wish I would have started this in January but I will just go from September 2010 to September 2011.  I want to print each of these out in a 4x6 format and put them in a mini album.   Still working on my Inventory album.  It is coming along nicely.  Too bad I have to work.....I could just stay in this little scrapbooking room all day! I am also posting a picture of another thing checked off of my list for this week. With the help of one my daughters...Melissa...my word art if finally up! (Her idea to put it on the door of course...she is so wonderfully creative) It is a  rub-on that I have had for over two years! Good thing I procrastinated on putting it up or it would have ended up in my sewing room!


Door to my Scrap Booking Room
I know the snowman is a little premature but he didn't have another home!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE SNOWMEN!! If I could they would be up ALL YEAR LONG(minus the crappy snow,sleet and ice !!)

    ReplyDelete