Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stay Tuned Project of the Week

7 Gypsies Book Distressed Book Covers

This week my project will be to put together an Inventory Book. Some of the ideas that I would like to include in my "little brown book" are:

  • A wish list
  • Punch inventory
  • Adirondak ink inventory
  • Perfect Pearls inventory
  • Tattered Angels ink inventory
  • Tim Holtz stamp inventory
  • My embossing folder inventory
  • Possibly my Sizzix Die Inventory
  The list goes on and on but you get the idea.  The coordinating picture is a set of distressed book covers by 7 Gypsies.  Of course one needs to add their own touch. Maybe this way I won't end up buying the same thing twice because I love it so much!  LOL Do you ever do that?  I didn't think so... So stay tuned....I'll see what I can come up with....

No comments:

Post a Comment