Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Challenge #1 Complete!

My beautiful BLING box pain-stakingly made from an
old pencil box.  Completely done...yet much too small!!

The inside of my beautiful BLING box that was much too small!!

Plan B. Organized by color.  Note to self....you are not out of anything...Do not buy any more BLING...I repeat...do not buy anymore BLING!!!!!!  LOL

Julie J's organized Bling!! See her description in the comment section.

Julie J's containerized Bling!!

Julie J's Completed Challenge #1

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I love your box! Now I need to go organize by color...I think I have found all my bling. I promise that I won't let you buy any more bling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there - I don't know who all is doing this and not sure where to post pix...Kathy, I'll just email them to you until we figure this part out. I take my bling outta the store-bought packages, then I sorted them according to color and store them in zip-loc snack pack bags. These are then stored in one flat plastic Stampin' Up stamp set case since my goal is to be compact and mobile at all times. Thus, all my bling is stored in a plastic container that is 1"D x 6"W x 9"L. It's nuthing fancy, but it works for me.

    ReplyDelete