Monday, September 19, 2011

Organization Schedule FYI

As I have talked with some of you over the last couple of days, it appears that I have taken this thing too slow?  I don't want to overwhelm anyone but at the same time, if someone has a chance to work ahead...this is the plan for the next few weeks (unless someone wants to change my mind LOL)  Come on girls...I need a little feed back to know how this is working. (says someone that doesn't have her BLING done yet....busy doing taxes for corporate) 

Challenge #1=Bling
Challenge #2=Brads, Hardware, Buttons,Flowers and all other embellishments (that I don't have listed below LOL)
Challenge #3=Ribbon Adhesives, Pop Dots
Challenge #4=Glitter, Embossing Powders, Paint, Smooch,Stickles and Crackles
Challenge #5=Paper\Paper Scraps
Challenge #6=Rub-Ons and Chip Board
Challenge #7=Inks, Stamps, Markers\Colored Pencils
Challenge #8=Stickers, Sticker Letters\Alphabets
Challenge #9=Dies, Spellbinders, Sizzix, Cricut
Challenge #10=Pack Tool Tote\Paper Cutters\Tools
Challenge #11=Page Layouts
Challenge #12=Packing for Crops
Challenge #13=Projects to Go
Bonus Challenge=Book of Stories
Bonus Challenge#2=Photos Storage
Bonus Challenge#3=Idea Storage

Did I forget anything or have any other suggestions or anything else that you want to cover?  Please leave me feed back so I know your thoughts on some of this.  I don't want anyone to lose interest in this but at the same time I hope to not overwhelm.  I just want to have FIM!  Okay I mean FUN but I just wanted to see if you were really reading this or am I just talking to myself again.......hahahaha

4 comments:

  1. OMG! You are thee most organized person I have ever met - above and beyond!!! You are a hoot and this will be fun - I'm anxious to hear everyone's feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie - looked at your list - you should be a teacher. I'll add buttons to #2, add pop dots to #3, add smooch to #4, maybe combine #4 & 5, add markers/colored pencils to #7, add paper cutters to #10 to see favorites, I can't wait for #11, 12, 13 - sigh - end of winter - I'll learn for next year!! Oh, add photo containers to #11 - I don't store or organize my photos very well. That's my 2 cents worth to add - helpful, not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julier, what about if we would combine 3 and 4 as I think my paper could take a while.. What do you think? Maybe, once a month a reminder to take pictures off the camera. How many of you have photo organization of your computer? And what is your picture flow from camera to scrapbook? Mine goes from my camera to CM Memory Manager, to printing all of my 2 and 3 starred pictures, then to my pictures in progress albums to my scrapbook. Left over pictures are then filed to my catagory drawers to be used in mini books and such. Another Challenge maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy...I thought of some more things that I would like to organize--letter/alphabets, chipboard, rub-on's, idea books, paper trimmers/scissors. We could also work on the scrap central binder. I love everyone's ideas.

    ReplyDelete