Saturday, October 8, 2011

Challenge #4

As usual my Thursday\Friday post didn't happen until Saturday. LOL...Thank God for the itinerary!  This week pull together your glitter, embossing powders, paint, Smooch, Stickles and crackles. Although I haven't posted my pictures since week #2 I promise I will and I am working on them.  In the process of finding a new home for all my stuff.  It's been a crazy week as I am sure it has been at your house too!  I think I need Extreme Makeover Home Edition at my house.  Maybe they would build on another room....ya think?

1 comment:

  1. I just have a little bit of this stuff. I keep my glitter and embossing powders at home in - yes, again, plastic S.U. containers and stored on a shelf my Dad made. My Smooch and stickles are in a plastic SU container and in the top of Menards tote (pictured previously) that holds most of my embellishments. Short & Sweet this week. Tah Dah.

    ReplyDelete