Thursday, October 20, 2011

Challenge #6 Rub-Ons and Chipboard

This week, pull out all of your rub-ons and chipboard and find a way to organize it.  For my rub-ons I used a Creative Memories deco-file (a glorified expandable file that I already had) and sorted them by catagory. My chip board at the moment is in one of my white drawers sorted by kind.  My chipboard letters however, are in little mini tilt out bins that hang on the wall and sorted alphabetically.  They are still upstairs in the old room. However, I don't want anymore things on the walls in my new room...I may have to re-think this.  I am struggling between wanting everything in my drawers and trying to stay portable.  I really like Julie J's embellishment container and at the same time trying to keep things off the top of my working area and in the drawers when I work here at home.. Sigh....What to do....???? LOL...I know...just build on a new room!  I am sure that my wonderful husband would understand!  Don't you think?  hehehehe.... Have a good week and let me know how it's going!

2 comments:

  1. You so funny - honey, get the crops in and build me a new craft room! If we build it...they will come!!!! Well, I don't have much to say on this topic.....I have one tiny plastic S.U. container with a little chipboard in it....just not something I use - guess I haven't seen enough clever examples....and what I have I won. Rub ons - I just have a few letters or sayings (Thank you, Happy B-day, or Merry Christmas) and have them in with my stickers. Well....done....nothing more say....I know, I know....that's a shocker ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, I have more to say than that....LOL!!!!!! That's because last weeks challenge is still keeping me busy!!! I'm still making cards with all those leftovers that were in that big tub of odd's
    n ends paper! I've kicked outta lot of them in the last week, made more last night, and will work on more again today after I get home from the auction. Made Brenna a funny card and visited with Mary after work on Friday (before going to Rita's to make cards) and then stopped at the house to see Brenna - when I left, she said keep those cards comin'! So, I'll have to make sure and send her one at least once a week for her and Mary. :-) Sooooooo, I still have more cards on my desk today and hope to finish them off by the end of the week!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete