Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Get Ready, Get Set, Go!!!!

Okay...I have talked with some of you and have promised to post what I think that I am going to use for my first heritage page. I am finally getting around to do that.


 My first page will just be the title page with this poem I found a while back.  I bought the chipboard tree from Dusty Attic, my ribbon from Plum Crazy Scrapbook store in Ionia, Java Bazzill paper and my poem.  I added a few Prima flowers to bring in the Shabby Chic style that I am currently trying out.  There is no way that I can fit all of this on one page, so I may have to work with it a little. Originally, I had bought a beautiful sky blue paper with a flocked brown tree on it.  I got it in Ionia a while back, but I have been unable to locate it yet....Hmmm.... Have to put some more thought to this.  Anyway, there you have it.  The title page ingredients for my first page in my heritage album.  What are you going to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment